Minggu, 22 April 2012

The King 2 Hearts

Hi! want to share a new k-drama - The King 2 Hearts-. (i will called it TK2H)

Some mini synopsis from koreandrama.org:
This drama is set in modern day where South Korea is governed by a constitutional monarchy. Lee Jae Ha (Lee Seung Ki) is a handsome and materialistic crown prince that doesn’t care about politics. He falls in love with Kim Hyang Ah (Ha Ji Won), a North Korean special forces agent.


and i have to add that, it is a romance and black comedy. and i still dont know what is black comedy mean?

The king 2 hearts is an awesome drama. The story is about Politic and Love. When it come to politic world, the drama is very intense and make me amaze. When it comes to love, the drama is very romantic, cute, and make me melting.

source:http://www.koreandrama.org

The OTP are an awesome actor/actress, they are Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won.
I never though that Lee Seung Gi will be a cool, mature, and romantic man. I watch his late drama, -My Girlfriend is a Gumiho-, and i see he as a cute/flower boy. But, in this TK2H he change! He completely change. I always melt when he become a romantic man, even when he just look at his girl. ahhhhh. i want him!!. Ha Ji Won is a good actress, when she become a soldier, she is so brave and cool, when she meet a boy and become a girl, she is so lovely and cute. 

The Bad Guy is awesome. The bad guy act as a villain, he is so crazy, exhibisionist, and scary. I never knew him before, but his acting can make my "bulu kuduk merinding" chilling shudder okay, i ask google to translate it. 


The queen dowager, the princess, the soldier, the secretary, the father, and all supporting character is so good. Their existence is so meaningful and their act is good, not excessive or lack.

When they come one. They are so perfect! Good syncronize.

This drama is truly awesome. if you dont believe me, just watch it by yourself and tell me what do you think.

here, some good photo.





Source: Pl2, Sammungi, and all hearties on Soompi

2 komentar:

  1. I really hate the villain.. I admit he has good acting skill as bad guy, but it's ridiculous when he speaks Korean with some foreign guys who speak English with him.. And they understand each other..

    I hate how the way they kill people, and I hate when he show off his magic skill..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. i think the villain is not good in english. if he speaks in english he will ruin his acting. ahahahhahaha.

      Hapus